new hairstyle

Sunday 13 July 2008

yesterday i went to kb mall to get my haircut... there's 2 saloons which are next to each other & i decided to choose NICE Salon.. before i'd got my haircut done, i'd got my hair & scalp treatment which is sooooo nice & calm... the staff is very good... the service is tip top... personally, i'll come again to get my hair treatment... it's been a while i'm not getting any of treatment on my hair & scalp (almost a year maybe since my last haircut in sogo,kl)...

i've got scalp problem & it's start to create hair loss problem esp after i wash my hair... the salon consultant adviced me to wash my hair everyday bcoz i've oily scalp... he suggested to use hair tonic too (the hair tonic is so amazing..it's really relief my scalp)...

so after my hair been washed & treated, i'd got professional haircut... so my new hair almost exactly like this...



nice, huh? easy to manage & the most important, my little widad don't has any chance to pull my hair again (really?? don't think so)...

0 comments: